Sunday, February 19, 2012

In My Mailbox (#5)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From Netgalley I received:

        

I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls #1) by Ally Carter
Unbidden Magic Series: Moonstone (#1), Moon Rise (#2), Moon Spun (#3), Shadow Moon (#4) by Marilee Brothers
The Invitation (Point Horror #20) by Diane Hoh
Slide (Slide #1) by Jill Hathaway

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I bought the next ones for my Kindle. At the time I bought them they were free, so make sure you check them out (though I don't know if they're still free...)


The Glassheart Chronicles: Short Stories by Courtney Cole, Fisher Amelie, J.L. Bryan, Wren Emerson, Amy Maurer Jones, Tiffany King, and Nicole Williams
In My Dreams by Cameo Renae
Deadly Reflections by D.H. Sayer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These next one I'm borrowing from the library:


Enthralled: Paranormal Diversions by 




No comments:

Post a Comment