Sunday, August 19, 2012

Showcase Sunday (#14)


Welcome to Showcase Sunday, hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea. The aim of this event is to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed form the libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week. For more information about how this feature works and to join in, click here.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Here is what I got this week (mom tells me a need to stop buying so many books...that I need to save my $$ for all the nursing school costs. My reply: Don't you think I would if I could?? lol):


Bought: The Demigod Diaries (The Heroes of Olympus) by Rick Riordan
Borrowing from library: Before I Wake (Soul Screamers #6) by Rachel Vincent and
The Vision (The Mark #2) by Jen Nadol

And I also bought this one for my Kindle:


Half-Blood (Covenant #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

What bookish things did you get this week??

3 comments:

  1. Lol dont you think i would if i could!! Soo true!!! True bookworms have absolutely no choice!!

    Shae @ Understanding Shae's Story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's a real problem among us bookworms ;) lol

      Thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  2. Isn't it so much worse on your Kindle, though? I NEVER feel like I'm spending actual money when I buy e-books, so I ALWAYS overspend, haha.

    ReplyDelete