Monday, December 24, 2012

Top 10 of 2012: Best Books I've Read in 2012


Pretty self-explanatory ;) If you would like to join the fun, click here!

And here is the schedule for the week:

*Monday: Best Books I've Read in 2012*
Tuesday: Best Book Covers of 2012
Wednesday: Best _____ of 2012 (I'm choosing debuts)
Thursday: Best Book Boyfriends of 2012
Friday: Top 10 Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2013


I read so many great books this year, and truthfully, this list was hard to compile! But in the end, the best 10 books I read in 2012 were (not in any particular order...it was hard enough to choose only 10!):

See my review of: | Kiss of Frost | Dark Frost |

See my review of: | Croak | Incarnate | Entangled |



So, what books made it to your "Best Books I've Read in 2012" list??

5 comments:

  1. Great Top Ten! Incarnate is in my list too. I've been wanting to read Mythos Academy, maybe I should get started!

    Here's my top ten

    http://juliababyjenreadingroom.blogspot.com/2012/12/top-ten-of-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list Lili. I still have a few on there that I need to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, from a new GFC follower.

    A great selection: I haven’t read all of these, but quite a few are on my TBR list! :)

    My Top 10 Reads: http://coffeecookiesandchilipeppers.blogspot.com/2012/12/top-10-of-2012-best-books-read-in-2012.html

    ReplyDelete