Monday, July 22, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (#18)


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.

An update: Nursing school has been kicking my butt lately. I mean, I'm doing good, there is just SO much stuff to do! It's very overwhelming which is why I haven't been blogging much lately. However, I haven't stopped reading, so I have a TON a reviews lined up for you (I just gotta get them from my notebook to the computer...and find the time to get them there...) Anyway, in less then 4 weeks summer quarter will be over and hopefully you'll see more of me on the web. In the mean while, wish me luck! After this quarter I'll be taking the NCLEX and if I pass, I'll officially be a Licensed Practical Nurse and just one year away from being a Registered Nurse! So exciting!


Anyway, enough babbling, here is what I've finished reading in the last week or so:

The Goddess Inheritance (Goddess Test, #3) Nightshifted (Edie Spence, #1) The Serpent's Shadow (Kane Chronicles, #3) The Son of Sobek


Currently reading:

Nomad


Up next: So lately I've developed this routine: Every morning I turn on the text-to-speech feature on my Kindle and listen to a to-be-reviewed e-books while I get ready for school. And before I go to bed I read a paperback/hardcover that is "just for fun." Crazy? Kind of. But it keeps me sane amidst all the craziness that is nursing school, lol. That's not the important part...err, no, actually my sanity is pretty important but that is not what I meant, lol. I need you help! Nomad is currently my morning reading material so now I am trying to figure out what to read as my "just for fun" reading. Now, I know what I want to read, some PERCY JACKSON! But I don't know if I should do some re-reading or start off with the next book. I've read all of the "Percy Jackson and the Olympians" series and have read The Lost Hero and The Son of Neptune in the "Heroes of Olympus" series. So here is my question, which book should I read next: 

The Lost Hero (Heroes of Olympus, #1) or The Son of Neptune (Heroes of Olympus, #2) or The Mark of Athena (The Heroes of Olympus, #3)

Quite a predicament I am in ;) But really, your help is much appreciated!


Okay, that's it for me (and sorry if I bored you will all my babbling ;)).

What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment