Sunday, December 29, 2013

Showcase Sunday (#40)


Welcome to Showcase Sunday, hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea. The aim of this event is to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed form the libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week (it's becoming more of a monthly thing for me, though lol). For more information about how this feature works and to join in, click here.

Here is what I got in the last 2 weeks or so (I always forget to do this post, lol):


For review:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17977396-the-agent-s-daughter Embedded image permalink

Thank you Xpresso Book Tours and Ron Corriveau for The Agent's Daughter!

Thank you Suzie Townsend and Harper Collins, Blazer + Bray for Avalon!


Bought:

Pentimento 


And that's it. Let me know what you got this week!

4 comments:

  1. I'm quite curious to see what you'll think of Pentimento, it sounds so interesting!
    And you got Avalon!! I can't wait till I can get my hands on that one!
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just finished reading Proxy and I thought it was fantastic! I am excited to dive into Avalon! :)

      Delete
  2. Pentimento sounds good! :D

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does sound interesting... main reason I got it was because it was Free at the time ;) lol

      Delete