Monday, September 22, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (#48)


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.


What I finished reading this past week:

Strange Angels (Strange Angels, #1) Fate's Exchange (Twisted Fate, #1)


Currently Reading:

Something Witchy (Mystics & Mayhem #1)

Yup, still on this one, lol.


Up Next:

Lailah (The Styclar Saga, #1)

I've been kinda iffy on reading one since I heard it involves a love triangle, and you know how much I hate those things! But whatever, I'm gonna give a shot and hope the stupid shape will work :) I'm a positive thinker! (Well, at least I try, lol)


What are you reading this week??

2 comments:

  1. Lili, it did work for me and you know I'm NOT a fan of love triangles!!
    I just recently finished Outlander and Illusions of Fate, and I've just started Raven and Dragonfly in Amber!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, okay, I will ;) lol

      Oooh, Illusions of Fate! Ive heard a lot of mixed reviews on that one!

      Delete