Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Top 10 of 2014: Best Debuts, Novellas, and NA Books of 2014


Monday, December 22nd: Best Books I’ve Read in 2014
Tuesday, December 23rd: Best Book Covers of 2014
*Wednesday, December 24th: Best Debuts, Novellas, and NA Books of 2014 (Readers/Bloggers choice)*
Thursday, December 25th: Best Book Boyfriends of 2014
Friday, December 26th: Top 10 Books I’m looking forward to in 2015


So I'm doing the same I did last year, 3 categories to add up to 10 'cause otherwise I wouldn't have enough books for a single category 'cause I suck, lol.

Debuts:

MARY: The Summoning (Bloody Mary, #1) The Universe Builders: Bernie and the Putty MILA 2.0 (MILA 2.0, #1)

How to Navigate Zombie Cave and Defeat Pirate Pete (Slug Pie Story #1) Undead (Undead, #1) Don't Expect Magic (Magic, #1)

So not all these are 2014 debuts, but they ARE debuts I read in 2014, and that's what counts, I think. Lol.

Novellas:

The Staff of Serapis (Percy Jackson & Kane Chronicles Crossover, #2) Stakeout (Aurora Sky: Vampire Hunter #2.5)

The Staff of Serapis: Annabeth Chase from Percy Jackson + Sadie Kane from The Kane Chronicles = pure EPICNESS!! Seriously the best crossover to be ever made, EVER! Stakeout was also great! We get some insight into some crazy stuff that happened during the series.

NA Books:

Stone of Destiny (The Danaan Trilogy, #2) Bad Blood (Aurora Sky: Vampire Hunter #3)

Stone of Destiny: Holy hot Ethan! One of the reasons why I love this series. Also, mythology. Totally awesome! And hey, look, vampires! I really like the Aurora Sky series because it's a completely different take on vampires.


What were the best Novellas, Debuts, or NA Books (or other category!) YOU read?? Let me know in the comments or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. I did debuts too, and boy I had to include two extra ones!
    Great list, maybe next year I'll do novellas for this list instead of debuts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring Stakeout, Lili. Guess who is joining the Aurora Sky gang in volume 5, Whiteout? Buck!

    ReplyDelete