Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Top 10 of 2014: Best Book Covers of 2014


Monday, December 22nd: Best Books I’ve Read in 2014
*Tuesday, December 23rd: Best Book Covers of 2014*
Wednesday, December 24th: Best ________ Of 2014 (Readers/Bloggers choice)
Thursday, December 25th: Best Book Boyfriends of 2014
Friday, December 26th: Top 10 Books I’m looking forward to in 2015


Infinite (Newsoul, #3) Unhinged (Splintered, #2) Falling (Falling Angels Saga, #4) Alienated (Alienated, #1)

Deep Blue (Waterfire Saga, #1) Tortured Souls (The Orion Circle #1) Bad Blood (Aurora Sky: Vampire Hunter #3)

The Universe Builders: Bernie and the Putty Party Games (Fear Street, #52) Wickedpedia

So my list is a mix of covers that are beautiful (Infinite, Unhinged, Falling, Alienated, Deep Blue, Tortured Souls, Bad Blood), creepy but awesome (Party Games, Wickedpedia), and just plain cool to look at (The Universe Builders).


Which 2014 book covers were your favorite?? Let me know in the comments or leave me a link to your post!

7 comments:

  1. Oigh, I forgot about Infinite since I read the ARC in 2013!! Damn it!!
    Great picks Lili, such gorgeous covers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pretty much think all of these covers are great! Especially Infinite! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for including Tortured Souls :)
    My favorite is Unhinged

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great covers! I love Deep Blue and just added it to my TBR. And Unhinged is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful covers! I haven't really heard much about any of these books, but I need to check some of them out! :) Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for featuring Aurora Sky, Lili! Happy New Year! <3

    ReplyDelete