Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sunday Post #62: Baking, Baking, and More Baking


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week! Let's get started!

Baking stuff:

So this post is going up super late because I have been baking all freakin' weekend! I baked all day Saturday and decorated all day Sunday (today)! Monday is my twin brothers' birthday, so I decided to make them a cake and some cupcakes... boy did that take forever! But I am very proud with how it came out!

It's Dragon Ball Z themed, btw

I did a "surprise inside" type of cake, but the shapes didn't come out very clear =/ But for it being my first time doing this type of cake, I didn't do SO bad (but not pictured because *points to self* perfectionist... maybe next time ;))

Online

Posts you may have missed:


Book Haul

For Review:

The Crawling Darkness (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #3)

Yay, more Ellie Jordan! :D Thanks Jeff!


Freebie:

From Gods (Descendant Prophecies, #1)

Because mythology, duh ;)

[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


What bookish things did you get this week? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. YAY for baking! Always remember that practice makes perfect!
    Happy reading Lili!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure does.. but after this weekend I probably wont be baking for a while! I wish I was as patient and talented as you! But alas... at least I try, right? ;) lol

      Delete