Sunday, July 26, 2015

Sunday Post #77: Dinosaurs, Sharks, and Pretty Nails, Oh My!


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week! Let's get started!


Movies!

I don't know if you know this about me, but I actually LOVE going to the movies. Unfortunately I don't go too often because I am super broke! Booo! Anyway, a week ago my brothers and I decided to go watch a movie, but we couldn't decide between Minions, Ant-Man, and Jurassic World. You do not want to know how long it took us to decide, Lol. We eventually settled on Jurassic World and it was AWESOME!

Second Teaser Poster for Jurrasic World

Not only because Chris Pratt is absolutely nice to look at...

Chris Pratt
Oh my goodness, he's even gorgeous covered in dinosaurs! *swoon*

...but also, it was just a lot of fun! Yeah, the raptor training thing was sort of ridiculous, but overall I really loved it!

This week I also watched a lot of SyFy, and I mean a lot! I watched all 3 Sharktopus movies, then Zombie Shark, and finally the movie we've all been waiting for Sharknado 3! And they were all RIDICULOUS! Seriously, they are so stupid I don't even know why I watched them. It might be because they are so stupidly ridiculous they are actually entertaining, LOL.

New Official Extended Trailer for Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No!

Oh, and yesterday I watched Lavalantulas (or however the hell you spell that)... *shakes head* so many stupid, so much ridiculous...


Nail Art of the Week:

I've been wanting to do something like this for weeks, but I keep forgetting because a.) I forget to take pics of my nail art because b.) it never lasts longer than a week! But this week I remembered (late, but still, lol)! So here it is!



So I originally tried to do this on Thursday, but it didn't come out quite like I wanted... there was too much orange! So the next day, I tried to fix it by adding more of the coral pink color and I tiny bit of sparkly yellow to the very tip of my nails in this ombre pattern. And I LOVE how it turned out! :D It's SO pretty (if I do say so myself ;) hehe) and very summer-y! As I said, my nail art never lasts long, but I'm gonna try to keep this one for as long as I can (though it's already starting to chip *sobs*)

Oh, and hey, if you have suggestions for any book-related nail art, please let me know! I know I haven't done one of those posts in a while, but I just don't know what to do! Help a girl out, will ya? ;)

Online

Reviews you may have missed:

Spider’s Revenge (Elemental Assassin, #5)

Book Haul

Freebie:

15 Minutes (The Rewind Agency #1)

[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


For Review:

The Soul Thief (Angel of Death Series, #1) Paxton Private Investigations Ghost for Sale The Lost Girl (Fear Street Relaunch, #3)

Thanks to Booktrope for The Soul Thief, CrushStar Multimedia LLC for Paxton Private Investigations (I love Juli Alexander's stuff!), Kensington Books for Ghost for Sale, and St. Martin's Griffin for The Lost Girl (Yay, more Fear Street! :D).

Okay, so I've been pretty good about requesting (or not requesting so many, I should say) stuff on Netgalley, up until this week... ooops! But they all look SO interesting and I just want them all! Although, 4 isn't too bad, if I do say so myself ;) Lol


How was your guys' week? Have you seen any good movies lately? Did you guys get some awesome bookish things this week? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment