Monday, May 23, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #75: Reading My Recent Haul!


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.


[Images take you to books' Goodreads page!]

What I finished reading:

The Night She Disappeared

I just got this book in a haul and I've already devoured it! It was a great mystery/thriller!


What I'm currently reading:

The Leaving The Murmurings

Yup, still working on The Leaving... *sigh* But I also started a new book which is very super intriguing! It's been on my wishlist for YEARS and I finally got it this past week (also) when there was a sale on Book Outlet! So far I really like it!


Up next:

White Cat (Curse Workers, #1) Red Glove (Curse Workers, #2) Black Heart (Curse Workers, #3)

I gotta get started on my Random Read of the month! Because I am a big time mood reader, I always leave this till the very end of the month... ooops! Good thing I liked the 1st two books so I know I'll enjoy them ;)


What are you reading this week?

1 comment: