Monday, August 22, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #79: The Reading Decathlon Challenge!


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.


[Images take you to books' Goodreads page!]

What I finished reading:

Red Glove (Curse Workers, #2) Paxton Private Investigations (Paxton Private Investigations, #1) Tainted (Broken, #2)

Can You Keep a Secret? (Fear Street Relaunch, #4) The Dead Boyfriend (Fear Street Relaunch, #5)

5 books read last week thanks to the Reading Decathlon challenge! But I'm still behind! D:


Currently reading:

Spookygirl: Paranormal Investigator

I love me a good ghost story :)


Up next:

The Reaper's Daughter

Maybe? I don't know where my mood will take me, but I'm kinda feeling this one.


What are you reading this week?

1 comment:

  1. 5 books is great! Sorry you're still behind though. I know that feeling!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete