Sunday, October 30, 2016

Sunday Post #107: Watching ALL the Halloween Movies!



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


I got a ton of mail this week! I got a couple of sweaters and jeans and some t-shirts...

Excuse all those nail polishes in the corner ;) hehehe

Isn't my Halloween Fall Out Boy shirt the cutest? I LOVE it! Last year I also got a cute Halloween/pumpkin shirt, but that one was a Panic! shirt which I actually wear on a regular basis year round xD

And I also got nail mail!



I've already worn the Color Club holo (it was GORGEOUS!) and right now I'm currently wearing the pink one called Rose and I love it! it's so pretty!



I also got a ton of stuff from Bundle Monster... a whole bunch of nail foils which I have never worn before but am excited to try, stamping plates, HOLO nail vinyls, and some rhinestones. I also got some stamping polishes and two stamping plates from Pueen. A lot of this stuff is actually Halloween-themed... I regret nothing :)

What I've been watching:

It's Halloween meaning I watched ALL the horror movies, including:

Halloweentown

Okay, this one isn't horror, but HALLOWEENTOWN! This is a childhood classic! This was my all-time favorite Disney Channel movie growing up, and I still watch it every single Halloween! I just love it! I actually watched all 4 movies:

Halloweentown series

Halloweentown, Halloweentown II: Chocolate Bar's Kalabars Revenge, Halloweentown High, and this year I even watched Return to Halloweentown. The first one is obviously my favorite, the next two are alright, but the last one I really don't like. I don't typically watch that one when I marathon this movie series every Halloween, but this year... I don't know. I wanted to see it again 'cause I didn't really remember what it was about. But re-watching it only reminded me why I didn't like it, lol.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/448178600388790691/

Another non-horror movie I watched was Under Wraps. This was another of my favorites growing up! This one is fun!

Nightmare on Elm Street One Sheet - Official Poster

Oh my gods YES! My favorite horror movie EVER!! I LOVE A Nightmare on Elm Street! And although they got more and more cheesy as they go along, I actually watched all of the series... well most of it. I didn't watch New Nightmare this time around 'cause I had seen it not that long ago. But I watched all 6 movies plus the reboot.

I'm writing this Saturday night so I'm still not through all the movies I want to see... A Nightmare on Elm Street is a lengthy series! It took me all day Saturday to get through it! Not that I'm complaining, of course ;) Anyway, as you read this I'm probably marathoning Friday the 13th. Then Halloween will be next. And I'll also be throwing Hocus Pocus in there somewhere 'cause, hello, it's a classic! Good times.

Online

Giveaway!



I'm giving away some spooky books!

Book Haul

Freebies:

Bound by Prophecy (Descendants Series Book 1) by [Wright, Melissa] Obsidian (The Dragon Kings Book 1) by [Loth, Kimberly] Sentinel (The Sentinel Trilogy Book 1) by [Foley, Jamie] Cadaver Dog by [Goodman, Doug]

Scare Me to Sleep: Anthology of Horror Short Stories by [Dawson, Devyn, Bennardo, Charlotte, Burdorf, Susan, Dreyer, Dorothy, Hardister, Teresa, Lanzarotta, Daniele, Legion, Shebat, Messenger, Tressa, Muto, Michelle, Walters, Josh] Born a Witch... Drafted by the FBI! (The Federal Witch Book 0) by [Paul, T S] The Witch who Couldn't Spell: Mpenzi Munro Cozy Mysteries Book 1 (Mpenzi Munro Cozy Mystery Series) by [Penryn, Katie] Murder's a Witch: A Beechwood Harbor Magic Mystery (Beechwood Harbor Magic Mysteries Book 1) by [Garrett, Danielle]

Origins (To Each His Ghost #0.5): A Ghostly Paranormal Horror Short Story by [Boyce, S. M.]

[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]

These next ones were from Instafreebie, but they're not free anymore D: I'm sorry!



Bought:





I can't stay away from Thrift Books. Totally not sorry ;) Decided to finally get the Mythos Academy series, my most favorite series EVER, in paperback! I'm so excited to start re-reading it!


Won in Giveaway:



Thank you so much Amy Christine Parker! That third book at the end there was actually a surprise! A nice surprise!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Watch any horror movies?? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't watched any actual horror films, but I do want to still watch some fun classics like Hocus Pocus. I know Halloween is tomorrow but whatever! haha

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete