Sunday, February 26, 2017

Sunday Post #117: Demon Blood On My Nails



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

I got some stuff in the mail!



First up, I may have gone a little overboard with the lotion... but the lotion by Delectable is my favorite! I've already cracked into the lemon body wash and body lotion... the lemon and cream is definitely my favorite scent! When I first started using it, I was kind of iffy about the scent because it was so odd to me, but I eventually decided I really liked it because the scent reminded me of Froot Loops :) lol. The other scent I got was strawberry and cream. This scent reminds me of the Bubblicious strawberry gum, which I really love ;) I have also tried the other two scents (vanilla and coconut), but surprisingly, I didn't like those scents as much! I typically love all things coconut or vanilla! But anyway, this haul will probably last me a little while ;) lol



A Supernatural poster! :D Mystery Spot is one of my favorite episodes so I just had to have this! But this is just a secondary item I ordered. My mission was really to get a nail polish! That's right, a Supernatural nail polish! :D



I AM IN LOVE! Two of my favorite things combined! And I don't have anything like this in my collection, so that's even better! You can't see it, 'cause I'm an awful photographer, but it is very sparkly! (You can find it here... I think it might be limited edition, sooo...)

What I've been listening to:

All Time Low // Dirty Laundry:

Yup, still listening to this on repeat. The more I listen to it, the more I love it! I seriously cannot wait for their new album! Eeeeep!



This Creepypasta guys, it took a CRAZY turn there at the end! That poor little boy... *shakes head* This story runs at about 20 minutes, but it's totally worth it!

Nail art of the week:



Here I'm wearing Demon Blood... it's gorgeous! And I actually am wearing nail art right now. I did some nail art over the top of this last night... and it accidentally turned into Literary Nails! When I was done, it reminded me a lot of something... and then it hit me! The cover of a book! Which book? Well, that's a surprise ;) You're gonna have to stay tuned until I post it! Hehehe

Online

Reviews posted this week:

The Murmurings The Bargaining The Girl Who Heard Demons Possess


Other Posts:

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #89: More Ghosts, 'Cause Why Not

Literary Nails: Fairy Bad Day by Amanda Ashby



And this giveaway is still going on:

Romance is in the Air Giveaway Hop

Book Haul

Freebies:

Inevitable (Goddess of Fate Book 1) by [Heiner, Tamara Hart] Brain Storm (A Taylor Morrison Thriller Book 1) by [Gilbert, Cat] Stranger Worlds: A Young Adult Urban Fantasy Collection by [Yates, A.M., Marshall, R.A., Twomey, Mary E., Freeman, Madeline, Anaya, C.J., Lyon, Raquel, Burton, Allie, Patton, Ripley, McConnel, Jen]

[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

1 comment:

  1. I used to love doing different things with my finger and toenails. Now I just go with perky colors. And I love body lotions and bath products. Plus all those great books. Super week for you!

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete