Monday, January 8, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #107: Trying to Fix My Broken Soul


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2)

I finally finished reading this and... it completely broke me. My soul hurts and I just want to cry. But it was amazing! I'd let this series hurt me again 😉


Currently reading:

How I Magically Messed Up My Life in Four Friggin' Days (The Tale of Bryant Adams, #1)

But because I would like to stop crying sometime soon, I started this one last night! It's SO funny! I am really enjoying it!


Up next:

Final Girls

A little bit of horror before I dive into Clockwork Princess which will probably leave me a wreck... again. Lol.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment