Monday, February 5, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #111: Giant Worm vs Shadowhunters?


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

Broken Date

This was an okay read. Definitely not one of Stine's best, though.


Currently reading:

Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3)

I love this! I'm only about 40 pages in or so, but it's awesome! It's giving me some Tremors vibes though, with the worm and whatnot. Lol



Up next:

And because Clockwork Princess is HUGE, I'm gonna be reading that for a while. Lol. I don't really know what I want to read next... I have these some Greek mythology graphic novels, so maybe that. But idk yet. Lol.

Zeus: King of the Gods (Olympians)


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment