Sunday, April 1, 2018

Sunday Post #163



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Just getting ready to head out to an Easter family gathering, but I thought I'd do a quick post before I leave.

Also, this past week I got...



I was so excited! This isn't even my fave album, but I love FOB and was so happy to be able to get something signed by them!

Nail art of the week:



Online

Posted this week:

Blogoversary Giveaway!
Blogoversary giveaway! Ends April 15th!

Monthly Wrap-Up: March 2018

Book Haul

Bought:



More Fear Street!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. I love the nails and Happy Blogoversary!! I had a pretty good week..
    https://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/03/stacking-shelves_30.html

    ReplyDelete